MyCommunitySpace is the online premises resource designed specifically for community and voluntary sector organisations.
Visit www.mycommunityspace.org.uk now if you,
- Are looking for a space to base your activities
- Need somewhere to advertise your premises for hire
If you are searching for a space why not register for free to save your favourite searches and to comment on premises you have used?
Benefits of registering as an advertiser to MyCommunitySpace include, being able to upload photographs, adding contacts to listings and enabling enquiries to filter though directly to your inbox or website!
So what are you waiting for? Start managing your premises requirements more effectively and get online now by clicking here..
Community Assets Matter Training & Handbook
Promoting effective asset management, CAM is a 2-day training programme for front-line community organisations and for advisers who work with them.
By the end of the course participants will:
- be more knowledgeable about the diversity of legal and technical aspects of managing community buildings and other community assets
- be better able to develop ideas for income generation to maintain the sustainability of your asset
- receive the new Community Assets Matter resource handbook that addresses where to go for more specialised advice and help and provides a wealth of useful information and guidance
Follow the link to find out more: Community Assets Matter
Community Matters are pleased to announce a bespoke insurance package from Endsleigh
for our members.
To find out more about this membership benefit, please click here ...
Members can save money on insurance, utility bills and energy contracts and other discounted offers! Find out more..